Available Services and Technologies
The focus of our research is the development of mass spectrometry-based proteomics on complex biological systems to improve the understanding of biology at molecular, cellular and organism levels.
The analyses available in Mass Spectrometry Laboratory are:
1) Identification of single protein or simple mixtures of proteins.
2) Identification of large-scale complex proteomes using labeling and non-labeling approaches for quantitative proteomics.
3) Identification of binding partners.
4) Identification of post-translational modifications.
5) Analysis of cross-linked protein complexes.