Available Services and Technologies
The laboratory covers all the steps involved in protein crystallization including (i) preparation of crystallization solutions, (ii) setup of sitting-drop vapor diffusion experiments and (iii) automatic image capture with remote access and data storage that uses an UV system to detect protein crystals only.
Services and technologies
- Support users in crystallization experiments;
- Perform sample quality control (by SDS-PAGE);
- Perform crystallization trials with over 500 initial conditions;
- Provide two storage temperatures for crystallization: 4 ºC and 18ºC;
- Establish crystal optimization conditions with robotic system.