Available Services and Technologies
The experiments available are focused on the determination of protein structures and the dynamic properties of proteins, as well as on the characterization of protein-ligand interactions and metabolic profile of biological samples.
Homonuclear, heteronuclear and two-dimensional (2D) or three-dimensional (3D) NMR techniques are available, including:
- 3D pulse sequences observing or decoupling 1H, 13C and 15N nuclei
- determination of amino acid connectivity in proteins;
- side chain attribution;
- extraction of distance restraints based on Nuclear Overhauser Effect (NOE).
- 2D pulse sequence for structural elucidation of organic compounds
- COSY (Correlation Spectroscopy), HSQC (Heteronuclear Single Quantum Coherence Spectroscopy), HMBC (Heteronuclear Multiple Bond Connectivity), TOCSY (Total Correlation Spectroscopy), NOESY (Nuclear Overhauser Effect Spectroscopy), ROESY (Rotating Frame Nuclear Overhauser Effect Spectroscopy).
- 1D pulse sequence to provide information about protein binding complexes.
- 1H-NMR STD (Saturation Transfer Difference) and WaterLOGSY (Water Ligand Observation with Gradient Spectroscopy)
- 1D pulse sequence for the construction of metabolic profiles.
- several protocols were developed based on blood serum, urine, cells, tissues, etc.