IV Proteomics Workshop – 2013
The focus of this meeting is to highlight the recent developments and state-of-the-art of Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics. This meeting will be divided in two-day workshop: the first day, the speakers will present fundamental and tutorial lectures and in the second day, advanced lectures. A variety of lecturers will cover a diverse array of applications and it will be informal with time for discussion and questions.
Dates: November 6th and 7th, 2013
Location: Center for Research in Energy and Materials, Campinas, SP, Brazil (www.cnpem.br)
Start Application in this site: August 6th until September 6th.
Notification of acceptance by email: October 6th.
- Dr. Michael MacCoss, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Dr. Christine C. Wu, University of Pittsburg, Pittsburg, USA
- Dr. Boris Macek, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
- Dr. Nathan Yates, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburg, USA
- Dr. Nuno Bandeira, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Dr. Benjamin Garcia, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, USA
- Dr. Reinhard Schneider, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Dr. Eugen Damoc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bremen, Germany
- Dr. Jay W. Fox, University of Virginia, USA
This workshop does not have a registration fee. The participants are responsible for covering their own travel expenses and meals. After registration acceptance, the participant will be informed by email. The registration cancelation can be done until October 15th. Any cancelation after this period without justification will implicate in the rejection of registration in the next workshops.
More information will be available soon on the event website.
Support: FAPESP, CNPq, CNPEM, LNBio